Naruto Role-Playing groupAdmins:
These characters in this project (except the OCs) do not belong to us. They all belong to there owner. Were role-playing Naruto characters just for fun!What's new?
News from your Admin ~anime-freako:</sub>How do I join?
I am probably the worst admin you'll ever have. Kudos to ~Hidan--of--Jashin for contacting my main account. Someone give him a highfive or something as a reward, seriously.
Anyways, to bump up everything, I might be getting in a new co-admin for you all, so then at least this place won't be so dead because of me.
Let's welcome ~Sound-Ukon, ~Sound-Sakon, and ~TSHinata-Hyuga
How do I join?
1. Choose a character from the remaining characters list (below).
2. Send me a note (please type a subject like this: "Application: NameofCharacterYou'reApplyingfor", it will help me to categorize the notes) filling out the form below:
a) Which character do you want?:
b) Why do you want to role-play as this character?:
c) Do you really think that you can role-play this character?:
d) Show me (please write a monologue (I'll only be accepting monologue style for applications only, maximum of two paragraphs), any subject will be accepted):
e) How many times a week you think you could check your comments?:
g) Do you have any ideas concerning the character you wish to role-play as?:
3. Please do not create an account before receiving the note telling that youre in.
4. Once youre in, dont forget to submit an introduction journal. Remaining confidential or mentioning your regular account is up to you.
5. After everything is ready, the club will add you to the character list and you'll get your icon at this point.Rules:
1.You should stay in character to give characters more realistic aura.
2. I'll be fair with any pairings, as long as both members agree to it. No serious out of the way crack though. (Ex. Marriage, pregnancy, etc.)
3. Keep the accounts active! Lets say, how does at least twice a week sound?
4. If youre going on a hiatus, please inform people by mentioning it in your journal. Dont forget to tell how long you will be gone.
5. Be creative! Your character may be dead, but you have the game and you can make up their personalities.
6. Please be nice to others, dont use slang.
7. Having more than 2 accounts is unfair. Give other fans a chance! You can role-play up to two characters, just dont choose close characters.
8. Account activity must not be invisible, or else you will get a warning.
9. No Godmodding, powermodding, etc. Just..no.
10. For OCs, your character can't have a pre-existing relationship with any canon characters.
Member ListRegular Shippuden OCsAffiliate(s)